Why buy books, when you can use OverDrive to download them from your public library for a couple of weeks for FREE? And why buy magazines, when you can use Zinio to download them from your public library for FREE, read them, and even KEEP THEM FOREVER on your tablet or smart phone? In this video you’ll learn how to set up and use both these powerful http://laparkan.com/buy-vardenafil/ apps to get TONS of reading material from one — or many more — free public libraries!
===== You might also like these reviews: ====
- [Video] Pocket: Captures & Reads Web Pages Aloud, Offline with Text to Speech!
- [Video] Instapaper: Capture Web Pages, Study Offline on Tablet or Smartphone
- Annotate, Combine PDFs & Make Your Own Ebooks with PDF-XChange & PDFill PDF Tools
- Video Tour of Netvibes: A Power Tool for Self-Directed Learning & Research
- How to Capture Pages with Evernote Clearly & Read Later on a Tablet
- Video Tour: Evernote’s Buried Treasure… Video Tutorials!
- Got Google Chrome? Get FREE Education Apps!