This video shows how to set up and use the incredibly powerful Pocket app (formerly “Read It Later”) to:
- Capture web pages to read and study offline on your tablet or smart phone, and
- Use Pocket’s Text to Speech (TTS) feature when you are offline to have the app read the article out loud to you, using your device’s headphones or speakers.
With Pocket you can study web pages full of text while you’re driving, bouncing along in a bus or simply relaxing with your eyes closed in your buy modafinil nyc favorite easy chair. No internet connection needed!
You might also like these reviews:
- [Video] Instapaper: Capture Web Pages, Study Offline on Tablet or Smartphone
- Annotate, Combine PDFs & Make Your Own Ebooks with PDF-XChange & PDFill PDF Tools
- Video Tour of Netvibes: A Power Tool for Self-Directed Learning & Research
- How to Capture Pages with Evernote Clearly & Read Later on a Tablet
- Video Tour: Evernote’s Buried Treasure… Video Tutorials!
- Got Google Chrome? Get FREE Education Apps!
- 2013 Back to School Guide: Useful Free Resources for Students
- Video Tour: Children’s Technology Review