If you’re like most of us you probably have PDF files scattered all over your computer, tablet or smart phone. And if you’re a student or self-directed learner, you almost certainly buried in PDFs of course outlines, class notes, slide collections, etc. Wouldn’t it be great if you could annotate and combine some of these to make your own custom ebooks? With these two free programs, PDF-XChange and PDFill PDF Tools, you can do all this and more!
This video shows how you can:
1. Annotate and edit PDF files using the free software tool PDF-XChange.
2. Combine PDFs into a single ebook with unique headers and other enhancements to make custom reference guides, study tools, etc. using the free PDFill PDF Tools.
===== You Might Also Enjoy These Articles =====
- Combine PDFs to Make Your Own PDF Books & Study Guides with “PDFill PDF Tools”
- Study PDFs & eBooks, then Highlight & Add Notes with PDF-XChange Viewer
- How to Upload PDFs (eBooks) to Your iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader & NOOK
- Open (Free) Textbooks for Community & Two-Year College Courses
- New YouTube Playlists: Best Free Training Video Tours, Project Management, & More
- Video Tour of Alison: Free Certified Learning, Diplomas, & More!
- Video Tour: Children’s Technology Review
- Video Tour of Netvibes: A Power Tool for Self-Directed Learning & Research
- Video Tour of Web App Reviews: The Best Chrome Apps & Extensions for Education
- Video Tour: Online Courses Directory