This is a brief video tour of Children’s Technology Review. From the Children’s Technology Review website:
“CTR’s Mission Statement [is] to help parents, librarians and teachers find quality interactive media/technology products for children…CTR is available as an electronic (PDF) and/or print periodical and a web site with a searchable database (Children’s Technology Finder™).”
The education experts at Children’s Technology Review systematically review CD roms, apps, internet sites, smart toys, interactive media, video games, and more for kids who range in age from newborn to 15 years. This video provides a quick overview of the Children’s Technology Review website, its weekly Mashable publication, its video collection on YouTube, and more.
Learn more in the video aboveor visit Children’s Technology Review — http://childrenstech.com
========== Related Reviews from The Best Free Training =====
- Video Tour of Web App Reviews: The Best Chrome Apps & Extensions for Education
- Video Tour of Udacity: Free College Courses Online
- Learn to Develop Android Apps with 122 Free Lessons at Google’s Code Academy!
- HippoCampus: Free Multimedia Content for High School & College Students
- Coursera: Hundreds of Free Courses from 33 World-Class Universities!
- 2012 Collection: Boredom Breakers for Kids on Summer Vacation
- Critical Reasoning for Beginners (University of Oxford)