Topic: An overview of Netvibes (an alternative to iGoogle & Google Reader) & how to use it to support research & self-directed learning
Format: Website that aggregates (collects) RSS feeds (i.e, the latest publications of articles & posts) from blogs and news-oriented websites and allows access from any device (computer, tablet, smart phone, etc.)
Reviewer/email: Mike G – email@example.com
This video tour of Netvibes shows: 1) how it supports self-directed learning & research by keeping you laser-focused on your chosen topics, and 2) how you can set up your own Netvibes internet “dashboard” that you can access from your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
==== You Might Also Like These Reviews buy modafinil uk cheap from The Best Free Training ======
- Video Tour of Web App Reviews: The Best Chrome Apps & Extensions for Education
- Could RetroUI Help You Eliminate Windows 8 Training?
- Got Google Chrome? Get FREE Education Apps!
- Learn How to Manage, Share, & Store All Those Holiday Photos with Google’s Free Picasa & These Free Tutorials
- worth-sharing.net — Pulling It All Together
- Combine PDFs to Make Your Own PDF Books & Study Guides with “PDFill PDF Tools”
- Study PDFs & eBooks, then Highlight & Add Notes with PDF-XChange Viewer
- Open (Free) Textbooks for Community & Two-Year College Courses
- Learn to Develop Android Apps with 122 Free Lessons at Google’s Code Academy!
- Cloud Document Collaboration Using Microsoft SharePoint 2010