Topic: Free college courses (currently mostly math, computer-related, web development, etc.)
Format: Complete courses, some available for credit, that include brief videos, quizzes, practice exercises, and more
Reviewer/email: Mike G – email@example.com
This is a brief video tour of the Udacity collection of free college-level courses. From the website: “Our mission is to bring accessible, affordable, engaging, and highly effective higher education to the world. We believe that higher education is a basic human right, and we seek to empower our students to advance their education and careers…. We are reinventing education for the 21st century by bridging the gap between real-world skills, relevant education, and employment. Our students will be fluent in new technology, modern mathematics, science, and critical thinking. They will marry skills with creativity and humanity to learn, think, and do. Udacians are curious and engaged world citizens.”
Learn more in the video above or visit the Udacity website: https://www.udacity.com/
========== Related Reviews from The Best Free Training =====
- Learn to Develop Android Apps with 122 Free Lessons at Google’s Code Academy!
- HippoCampus: Free Multimedia Content for High School & College Students
- Coursera: Hundreds of Free Courses from 33 World-Class Universities!
- Critical Reasoning for Beginners (University of Oxford)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence from Stanford University’s School of Engineering
- Yale University’s Principles of Evolution, Ecology and Behavior Video Lectures
- Drinking Water Treatment (Delft University)
- Financial Markets (Open Yale Courses)