Topic: Web apps & extensions for Google Chrome (recommendations & how to use)
Format: Video reviews with written articles in a “how-to” format
Reviewer/email: Mike G – email@example.com
This is a brief video tour of the new blog, Web Apps Reviews: The Best Chrome Apps & Extensions for Education. Whether you are a self-directed learner or an educator/home schooling parent, this blog can show you how to get more power from your Google Chrome web browser to enhance your teaching & learning activities.
From the website: “Web App Reviews is a site dedicated to reviewing the best Chrome Web Apps and Extensions for Education. As schools are moving more and more towards cloud-based services, it is important to find high quality resources for the classroom… Each review includes a written blog post and a short video covering what the web app or extension does as well as practical ideas for use in schools.”
====== Related Reviews from The Best Free Training ==========
- Got Google Chrome? Get FREE Education Apps!
- Khan Academy: Over 1600 Videos on Math, Science & More!
- Math Tutorials for Chemistry, Economics, Political Science & Psychology Students –
- xyAlgebra and xySolver
- Video Tour: Online Courses Directory
- HippoCampus: Free Multimedia Content for High School & College Students
- Coursera: Hundreds of Free Courses from 33 World-Class Universities!
- Open (Free) Textbooks for Community & Two-Year College Courses
- The US Library of Congress: A Great Resource for Self-Directed Learners