Topic: 3 topics related to heart health: 1) Preventing heart disease 2) Heart attack 3) Cardiac rehabilitation
Format: Online, self-paced, self-study lessons w/narrated video demos, self-checks, and final assessments
Reviewer/email: Mike G – firstname.lastname@example.org
These three great little training freebies could save your life! The X-Plain team has created interactive online presentations that are comprehensive, yet clear and simple. Each training session includes frequent self-checks and a final assessment so you can be sure you understand and can apply the information. They are easy to navigate and pleasantly narrated. And each training session will take you less than 1/2 hour!
As a health-conscious person I thought I was well-informed about heart disease prevention and treatment. Still, these tight, effective little training sessions taught me several things I never knew. I highly recommend these sessions as time well-spent! And if you know someone who knows little or nothing about heart disease, share these brief training sessions with them ASAP!! It could be a matter of life and death!
Session Titles & Links:
- How to Prevent Heart Disease [84 slides]
- Heart Attack [89 slides]
- Cardiac Rehabilitation [80 slides]
============ You Might Also Like These Best Free Training Posts =======
- Managing Cholesterol by X-Plain Patient Education
- Alison’s Diploma in Health Studies
- Web MD Health Video A-Z: Videos & Much More!
- Health U Collection of Video-based Basic Medical Courses
- SparkPeople: Tools & Training to Support Nutrition, Health & Fitness
- Medline Plus Interactive Health Tutorials