New on my WORTH SHARING website: Some of my favorite articles, blog posts, and videos that I posted during 2014. Some are important. Others were merely fun or gratifying to create and I want to share them again before they disappear beneath 2015’s posts. Check them out!
. . .
This is a quick video tour of LearnOutLoud.com, “… your one-stop destination for audio and video learning” resources. Cataloguing more than 30,000 educational audio books, MP3 downloads, podcasts, and videos, the website also identifies over 5,000 free resources for self-directed learners. This video shows you how to find these great freebies!
To visit LearnOutLoud directly, go to: http://www.learnoutloud.com/Link/3022591/81719
========== You Might Also Enjoy These Articles =============
- 3 Years Later: LearnOutLoud Continues to Share Thousands of Free Audio & Video Resources
- New YouTube Playlists: Best Free Training Video Tours, Project Management, & More
- Video Tour of Alison: Free Certified Learning, Diplomas, & More!
- Video Tour: ProCon.org
- Video Tour: Children’s Technology Review
- Video Tour of Udacity: Free College Courses Online
- Video Tour of Netvibes: A Power Tool for Self-Directed Learning & Research
- Video Tour of Web App Reviews: The Best Chrome Apps & Extensions for Education
- Video Tour – Understanding Science: How Science Really Works
- Video Tour: Online Courses Directory
“Look at a tree, a flower, a plant. Let your awareness rest upon it. How still they are, how deeply rooted in Being. Allow nature to teach you stillness.” — Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks
Would you like to improve your mental or spiritual health? (“Spiritual” is used here in the broadest possible sense; no religious perspectives are advocated.) There are loads of great free training and educational opportunities that can help you recharge your emotional batteries. Below is a complete list of those we reviewed on this blog. Continue reading
Are your kids complaining about nothing to do this summer? Are you wishing they would use their summer vacation to learn something new or brush up on some basic skills? Then this collection of recent posts from The Best Free Training may be worth a second look: